Monday, August 18, 2008

What you have been waiting for...


Erica and Charlie finally got married August 9th, 2008 and have been happily married for 9 days now! We went to Cancun on our honeymoon and suffered humidity, Mexican food, and flee markets for a whole 5 days. All in all it was a very memorable trip. Since then we have been busy opening presents, moving into the apartment at the University of Utah student housing, and finding room to put everything.
Charlie will start school on the 25th of August once again and Erica is thinking about going back to work at Larson Dental she will probably get back around to it next week. Things are getting back to normal slowly and we are looking forward to all the future has to bring!
And lastly a big thanks for all the support and love from everyone. The wedding was beautiful and we were even blessed with good luck rain at the reception!! A special thanks to Greg and Linda and Kathy and Eric for raising such wonderful kids. We love you a bunch!!!

6 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Yeah I found you guys!!! I look forward to more fun pictures :)

Sara said...

Charlie... my baby's growin' up!
You will always be chuckles to me. :)
Erica,
I look forward to meeting you. I am sure you are a wonderful person if chuckles picked you (or you picked him!)
Congratulations! ~Sara Ridges (Charlie's second cousin, twice removed or something like that)

Sara said...

Sorry.... I forgot to ask. How long have you two been together?
~Sara

Britt said...

I'm glad you guys have a blog. I loved all the red at the wedding. So gorgeous! The cake was so cool, and you all looked marvelous! It's kind of weird to see a comment from a cousin on my dad's side to a cousin on my mom's side. I guess you guys know each other from school then?

Sara said...

We actually worked together at a bakery and then found out we were related! Charlie went to Skyline and I went to Olympus- we are longtime rivals! :)

Krystal Egbert said...

Hey good to see you guys on here! Oh and I have been a slacker but I promise your gift is coming...soon! We love you guys!